With time and energy, human minds evolve as well, leading to the further evolution of technology and its advancements. People are switching from barter systems to official cash distribution, online transactions, and digital coins.
Many firms exist that offer interested and wealthy people who can afford interaction with the digital world, like maintaining, buying and selling digital assets. In this twenty-first century, this particular field has become one of the greatest achievements of humans.
- TenX is a cryptocurrency wallet and payment platform, while Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency exchange and payment platform.
- TenX supports a smaller range of cryptocurrencies than Crypto.com and has a lower transaction limit.
- Crypto.com offers a wider range of services, like staking and earning interest on cryptocurrency holdings, while TenX is focused on providing a seamless payment experience.
TenX vs Crypto.com
TenX focuses on making cryptocurrency usable for everyday transactions, offering a debit card that allows users to spend their cryptocurrencies at any merchant that accepts Visa. Crypto.com is a comprehensive platform offering a range of services, including a crypto exchange and a crypto wallet.
TenX’s website, “https://tenx.tech,” can be used to learn everything about the company. Paul Kitti, Michael Sperk, and Toby Hoenisch are among the outstanding people behind TenX’s invention.
However, TenX is known to accept only a few cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Furthermore, while using the TenX card to withdraw funds, a fee is charged.
Hong Kong is home to the well-known crypto.com website.”https://crypto.com” is Crpto.com’s website address. Kris Marszalek, on the other hand, deserves credit for running Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is reported to accept a total of 36 different coins. When you withdraw money from Crypto.com, your card will not be charged. For the issue of cards, Crypto.com does not charge any fee.
|Parameters of Comparison||TenX||Crypto.com|
|Founded year||Founded in 2015||Founded in 2016|
|Headquarters||Based in Singapore||Located in Hong Kong|
|Founders||Created by a team of Toby Hoenisch, Michael Sperk, Paul Kitti||Created solely by Kris Marszalek|
|Supported cryptocurrencies||3, BTC, LTC, ETH||36|
|Withdrawal Fee||It charges withdrawal fees.||Crypto.com doesn’t charge any withdrawal fee when done via the card.|
|Card issuance fee||Charge||Doesn’t charge|
What is TenX?
TenX is a payment platform for cryptocurrencies. And it includes a physical debit card, a wallet and access to ATM, among other things. In general, the company aspires to offer tools that make it easier to use cryptocurrencies in the “real world.”
TenX is based on the Comit Network, a frictionless payment technology that has the potential to eliminate all financial transaction fees. You can begin interacting with real-world items and services once the payment platform and wallet have been set up.
For these services, TenX utilises the Comit Network. In the year 2015, TenX was established. TenX’s headquarters are located on the outskirts of Singapore. However, one can learn everything about TenX by visiting its website, “https://tenx.tech.”
Paul Kitti, Michael Sperk, and Toby Hoenisch are part of the fantastic team that created TenX. The company also support a few digital currencies. LTC, BTC, and ETH are present on the list. Furthermore, when you withdraw money from your TenX card, you will be charged a fee.
When TenX issues a card to a consumer, it deducts a specified amount at the moment of issuance.
What is Crypto.com?
Since 2016, Crypto.com has been in operation. Hong Kong is home to the well-known crypto.com. “https://crypto.com” is the URL for Crpto.com’s website. Kris Marszalek, on the other hand, deserves credit for the operation of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is recognised for supporting a total of 36 different cryptocurrencies. When monies are withdrawn from Crypto.com, the card provided by the company is not charged with any amount.
The issue of cards at Crypto.com is free of charge. In the Republic of India, the trading of digital assets such as cryptocurrencies has not been regulated yet. Therefore, it is suspected that it’s not safe for the investors to show their interest now.
The Crypto.com app and website are a global digital asset service organisation based in Switzerland that allows people to invest in cryptocurrencies with ease and success.
Eric Anziani and Jason Lau, as CISOs, Gary Or, as CTO, and Rafael Melo, as CFO, are among the most essential and experienced members of the Crypto.com team.
They have won multiple awards as cyberspace and cybersecurity professionals. Since its inception in 2016, the firm has experienced considerable growth in terms of both collaborations and collaborations.
Main Differences Between TenX and Crypto.com
- TenX came into existence in the year 2015. On the other hand, crypto.com has been in existence since 2016.
- The corporate office of TenX is located on the outskirts of Singapore. On the other hand, the very famous crypto.com has its base in Hong Kong.
- To know everything about TenX, one can log in to its website, “https://tenx.tech”. On the other hand, the website of Crpto.com is “https://crypto.com”.
- The wonderful team behind the creation of TenX includes Paul Kitti, Michael Sperk and Toby Hoenisch. On the other hand, the credit behind the operation of Crypto.com goes to Kris Marszalek.
- TenX is known to support limited cryptocurrencies, which are BTC, LTC, and ETH. On the other hand, Crypto.com is known to support thirty-six different kinds of cryptocurrencies.
- TenX card charges some amount of money at the time of withdrawal of funds. On the other hand, the card issued by Crypto.com does not get charged with any sum of the amount at the time of withdrawal of funds.
- TenX then gives its customers the card, and charges a certain amount at the time of its issuance. On the other hand, crypto.com does not charge any fee for the issuance of cards.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.