Comfort and luxury is a feeling that every individual wants to experience. Hotels come into the picture when people go out for a vacation or any sort of official and unofficial trip. Five and Seven-star hotels are two types of luxurious hotels that can provide all the necessary satisfaction to their customers.
Table of Contents
Five Star vs Seven Star Hotel
The main difference between five-star and seven-star hotels is that five-star hotels use the formal rating system where they classify their hotels as five stars, whereas seven-star hotels unofficially declare them as seven stars. The services provided by five-star hotels are somewhat the same as seven-star hotels, but the prices charged are more by seven stars.
Five-star hotels are officially the highest-rated hotels that provide all the necessary as well as luxurious facilities to their customers. They seek to provide standardized services to their customers. Five-star hotels have great architecture and interior designs and are only affordable by the rich.
Certain hotels categorize themselves as 7 stars due to the unique and luxurious services they provide to their customers. There is no such concept of classifying a hotel as seven-star, but a hotel can unofficially declare itself as seven-star on account of services it provides to the customers.
Comparison Table Between Five Star and Seven Star Hotel
|Parameters of Comparison||Five Star Hotel||Seven Star Hotel|
|Legality||A hotel can officially declare itself as five-star as per the set standards as there is a provision for rating a hotel as five-star.||There is no such provision for officially declaring a hotel as seven-star but unofficially a hotel can do so on the account of its services.|
|Comfort||Five-star hotels seek to provide a good quality of comfort to their customers by providing all possible facilities.||Seven-star hotels provide quality services and comfort to the people that are more than five-star hotels.|
|Cost of staying||The cost of staying and booking a five-star room is comparatively lower than a seven-star hotel room.||The cost of booking a room in a seven-star is comparatively higher than a five-star hotel room.|
|Personalized services||Five-star hotels may or may not provide any kind of personalized services.||Seven Star hotels provide personalized services to their customers.|
|Architecture||The architecture of five-star hotels is better than other 3 star hotels.||The architecture of seven-star hotels is magnificent and better than 5-star hotels.|
What is Five Star Hotel?
Five-star hotels refer to the highly rated and graded hotels providing all sorts of comforts and luxuries to their customers. They are officially rated as five stars as per the international standard of classification.
The facilities provided by five-star hotels are:-
- 24-hour reception service is one of the most popular services provided by five-star hotels.
- Special and personalized welcome and serving beverages as complementaries.
- Round the clock room service and the facility of a bar may also be provided.
- Access to swimming pools, free Wifi, and laundry service are some common services that are also provided.
The staff of these hotels is well-trained, and they have a proper dress code. They have a standard process of dealing with customer issues and queries. They are well-groomed and fluent in English as well.
There are different grades of rooms in a five-star hotel, with the presidential suite being the most expensive and luxurious. These hotels are also available to be booked for weddings and events. Political figures and businessmen are the ones who have the economic capacity to book a room in these hotels and avail all the comforts and luxuries. In India, five-star hotels are present in every Tier-1 and Tier-2 city where people are more economically stronger.
What is Seven Star Hotel?
Seven-star hotels are more advanced and luxurious when compared to five-star hotels. There are only a few such hotels in a country. There is no formal and official system of rating a hotel as seven-star but hotels, due to the luxurious and attractive facilities they provide, grade themselves as a seven-star hotel.
The unique facilities provided by these seven-star hotels are:-
- There are private and individual receptions on every floor that are active the whole day.
- Pick-up facilities are also provided. Some hotels even use Rolls-Royce for picking up their customers.
- Suits may have a personal swimming pool and bar.
- The facility of a golf court and various indoor games are also provided by these hotels.
- Some also have under sea-dining.
These hotels are hard to find. These hotels are present in big metropolitan cities all around the globe. They offer various packages in which a large number of facilities are included.
For example, TownHouse Galleria is one of the famous certified seven-star hotels that is based in Italy. Seven-star hotels are only affordable by big business-tycoons who have millions and billions of money. A middle-class family with limited economic means cannot afford to stay in such hotels.
Main Differences Between Five Star and Seven Star Hotel
- A hotel can officially declare itself as five-star as per the set standards and regulations, whereas there is no formal way of declaring a hotel as seven-star. A hotel can do so on account of its services.
- The cost of living in a five-star hotel is comparatively lesser when compared to a seven-star hotel.
- The facilities provided by five-star hotels are luxurious, but the facilities provided by seven-star hotels are exceptional.
- Only a few personalized services are provided by five-star hotels. On the other hand, numerous personalized services are provided by seven-star hotels.
- The architecture and interior design of five-star hotels are less attractive when compared to a seven-star hotel.
Every person wants to become so wealthy and big so that he/she can afford to stay in a five-star or a seven-star hotel. They are out of the reach of the common man and are only affordable by wealthy people.
There are multiple brands of hotel chains that are operating all around the world. The difference between five-star and seven-star hotels is very minute but needs to be understood very carefully. Both of them are highly expensive, but they differ in the horizon of services and comforts they provide.
|AskAnyDifference Home||Click here|