Gradually with time, many things have changed according to the need of humans. Earlier, when things were invented or discovered were all based on the resources and technology available to them.
The scientists completely revolutionized the civilizations with some of their inventions and discoveries like the invention of the bulb, the airplane, fire, the camera, TV, the computer, the internet, and thousands more.
Sony A7 III vs Nikon Z6
The difference between Sony A7 III and Nikon Z6 is that the size possessed by the Sony A7 III model is a bit small and has a 3.0 diagonal screen. The continuous shooting speed of the model is also less, i.e., 10 FPS. While comparatively, on the other hand, the Nikon Z6 model has a large size LCD, i.e., a 3.2 diagonal screen, and also its continuous shooting speed is also more by 2 FPS.
Sony A7 III is considered among the series having a full-frame mirrorless lens. These lenses have a feature of interchangeability, and it was manufactured by the Sony company.
The model was released in the year April 2018 and is the successor model of the A7 II model. The measurement of the model includes – 5 inches * 3.8 inches * 2.9 inches.
Nikon Z6 is also among the popular camera with a feature of a digital single-lens mirrorless one. The model was released in the year November 2018.
And the model is manufactured by the company Sony. The measurement given to the model is as follows – 5.28 inches * 3.96 inches * 2.66 inches.
|Parameters of Comparison||Sony A7 III||Nikon Z6|
|Launched In||April 2018||November 2018|
|Screen Resolution||24.2 million||24.5 million|
|Image Size||6000 × 4000||6048 × 4024|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||10 FPS||12 FPS|
|Image Processor||BIONZ X||EXPEED 6|
What is Sony A7 III?
The model A7 III was manufactured by the company Sony, and thus, it was initially introduced in the market around February 2018 but got launched in April 2018.
The model was termed as ‘basic’ by the company and was just considered as the successor of its prior models. The main feature of the camera is that it comes with digital single-lens mirrorless technology.
The measurement of the camera was around 5 inches * 3.8 inches * 2.9 inches with a 24 MP BIOS sensor.
Some of the specifications of the model include – the ability to automated eye focus, the shooting speed of 10 FPS, full HD, ISO range having 100:51,200, the body of the camera is made up of magnesium alloy, and much more.
The improvised features of the model include – 4K video mode, BlueTooth compatibility, ergonomic layout, dual SD card slots, etc.
What is Nikon Z6?
The camera Z6 model is designed and manufactured by the company Nikon. The company introduced the model in the year August 2018, but the model was released in November 2018.
It is also categorized under the type of camera having a full-frame mirrorless interchangeable lens.
The model is made in Japan and is among the cameras having a Z-mount feature. The camera has a measurement of around 5.28 inches * 3.96 inches * 2.66 inches, and the approximate weight of the model (including both battery and SD Card) is 675 g.
Some of the specifications offered by the Nikon Z6 model are – the continuous shooting speed is about 12 FPS, the image size is larger, the battery life is up to 310 shots (which is low), touchscreen, audio recording feature, built-in flash mode, and much more.
Main Differences Between Sony A7 III and Nikon Z6
- The model Sony A7 III was launched in the year April 2018, while comparatively, on the other hand, the model Nikon Z6 was released in the year November 2018.
- The screen resolution of the model Sony A7 III is about 24.2 million, while comparatively, on the other hand, the screen resolution possessed by the model Nikon Z6 was 24.5 million.
- The size of the image in the model Sony A7 III is around 6000 * 4000 while comparatively, on the other hand, the size of the image in the model Nikon Z6 is around 6048 * 4024.
- The continuous shooting speed shown by the model Sony A7 III is around 10 FPS, while comparatively, on the other hand, the continuous shooting speed shown by the model Nikon Z6 is around 12 FPS.
- The image processor used in the model Sony A7 III is BIONZ X, while comparatively, on the other hand, the image processor used in the model Nikon Z6 is EXPEED 6.
- The number of focus points in the model Sony A7 III is around 693, while comparatively, on the other hand, the number of focus points in the model Nikon Z6 is about 273.
- The LCD screen size of the A7 III model is small, i.e., 3.0 diagonal, while comparatively, on the other hand, the LCD screen size of Nikon Z6 is large and is 3.2 diagonal.
- The battery life of the A7 III model is more while comparatively, on the other hand, the battery life of the Nikon Z6 is less.
- The overall weight of the A7 III model is light while comparatively, on the other hand, the overall weight of the Nikon Z6 model is more.
- The price range of the A7 III model is less while comparatively, on the other hand, the price range of the model Nikon Z6 is more, i.e. expensive.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
I am Sandeep Bhandari; I have 20 years of experience in the technology field. I have various technical skills and knowledge in database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about me on my bio page.