Both the companies Toyota and Honda have been known for manufacturing one of the best car models in the market. But making a comparison between the two is the reason for making clear choices for the customer to purchase all the necessary features required in their budget accordingly.
The features, exterior, interior, and pricing all go excellent with the increase in numbers.
- Toyota Grande has a better resale value than Honda Civic.
- Honda Civic is more fuel-efficient than Toyota Grande.
- Toyota Grande has more safety features than Honda Civic.
Toyota Grande vs Honda Civic
The Toyota Grande was a mid-size sedan based on the Toyota Corolla platform, available with a range of engines and both manual and automatic transmissions. The Honda Civic is a popular choice for daily commuting and racing enthusiasts due to its reliability, fuel efficiency, and sporty handling.
Toyota Grande is a sedan-type vehicle. The model has Bi-Beam headlights in the front.
The different safety features offered by the company in the model to their customers are – airbags, sunroof, leather seats, automatic climate control, CVT transmission, and many more others. The engine of the car is 1.8 L, and the performance is quite good as it attains a speed from 0-100 Km/h in less than 10s, which is quite impressive for the customers.
Honda Civic is also a sedan-type model vehicle. It has LED Matrix lights in the front.
The interior of the car makes it look aesthetic to their customers. It has many features like – rear AC vents, automatic parking brakes, automatic climate control, and many more.
The engine of the car is about 1.8 L, and the car takes approximately 11s to attain and achieve a speed from 0-100 Km/h.
|Parameters of Comparison||Toyota Grande||Honda Civic|
|Power||138 hp||141 hp|
|Torque||173 Nm||169 Nm|
|Paddle Shifters||Standard||Not Available|
|Mileage||Up to 21 km/L||Up to 26 km/L|
|Price||Low range||High range|
|Engine||1798 CC||1799 CC|
|Colors Variant||6 in number||5 in number|
What is Toyota Grande?
The model Grande is manufactured by the company Toyota. After the release of the model, it immediately gained popularity among the customers in the market.
The model was of sedan-type in look. The dimensions of the Toyota Grande model are about 4620 mm in length, 1775 mm in width, and 1475 mm in height. The boot space provided by the Toyota Grande model is about 430 L.
The different colors that are available for the model Toyota Grande are around 6 in number – celestial black, silver mica metallic, white pearl crystal shine, champagne mica metallic, grey metallic, and phantom brown. The mileage of the car model given is around 26 Km/L. Also, they have a standard paddle shifter in the car.
What is Honda Civic?
The civic model was manufactured by the company Honda in the year 2006. The model instantly gets popular in the market in sedan-type vehicles.
The dimension of the model is about 4656 mm in length, 1799 mm in width, and 1433 mm in height. The different colors that are available for the model Honda Civic are around 5 in number – golden brown metallic, platinum white pearl, lunar silver metallic, modern steel metallic, and radiant red metallic.
The engine power of the model Honda Civic is around 1799 CC. The price range of the model of the car is quite high.
The power of the car model Honda Civic is around 141 hp. The torque of the car for the model is 169 Nm.
The car is also not equipped with standard paddle shifters, unlike that of Toyota Grande. The mileage of the car is around 21 Km/L.
The boot space provided by the car model is around 470 L.
Main Differences Between Toyota Grande and Honda Civic
- The Grande model of the car is manufactured by the company Toyota whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Civic model of the car is manufactured by the company Honda.
- The power of the Toyota Grande model is about 138 hp, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the power of the Honda Civic model is about or around 141 hp.
- The torque of the car model, Toyota Grande model, is about 173 Nm whereas, comparatively, on the other hand, the torque of the car model Honda Civic is about or around 169 Nm.
- The car model Toyota Grande is equipped with the standard paddle shifters, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the car model Honda Civic is not equipped with any paddle shifters.
- The mileage given by the Toyota Grande car model is around and up to 21 Km/L, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the mileage given by the Honda Civic car model is around and up to 26 Km/L.
- The Toyota Grande car model is available in a low price range, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the price range for the Honda Civic car model is slightly above the Toyota Grande.
- The power of the engine of the Toyota Grande model is about 1798 CC, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the power of the engine of the Honda Civic car model is about 1799.
- The transmission of the car model Toyota Grande is Manual with 6 gears, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the transmission for the car model Honda Civic is Automatic.
- The car model Toyota Grande is available in six different color variants in number including – celestial black, silver mica metallic, white pearl crystal shine, champagne mica metallic, grey metallic, and phantom brown, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the car model Honda Civic is available in five different colors variant that is – golden brown metallic, platinum white pearl, silver, steel metallic, red.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.