Honda and Hyundai both are companies that manufacture compact SUVs, midsize cars, subcompact SUVs, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles. All of these vehicles are highly in demand in the Indian market as well as globally.
The base of the company is yet different and also known for its different features. Honda is more famous for its sporty looks of the cars while Hyundai is more famous for the low prices and warranties they offers.
Honda Civic vs Hyundai Elantra
The difference between Honda Civic and Hyundai Elantra is that the power of the engine of Honda Civic is about 1799 cc and the mileage given by the car is 16.5 Km/h while comparatively, on the other hand, the Hyundai Elantra has an engine power of about 1999 cc and the mileage of the car is quite less and is of about 15 Km/h.
Honda Civic is manufactured by the Honda company, and the respective model was released in the year 2006. The transmission of the respective car is Automatic (CVT), and the fuel type of the car is petrol.
The color variant offered by the company for the model is – radiant red, platinum white, golden brown, lunar silver, and modern steel.
Hyundai Elantra is also manufactured by the Hyundai company, and the model was released in the year 2014.
The transmission for the respective car is operated through Manual, and the fuel type is also like the Honda Civic and is of petrol.
The different colors variants offered in the model are – phantom black, polar white, fiery red, typhoon silver, and blue.
|Parameters of Comparison||Honda Civic||Hyundai Elantra|
|Manufactured By||Honda Company||Hyundai Company|
|Engine Capacity||1799 cc||1999 cc|
|Power||140 bhp||150 bhp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||47||50|
|Color Variant||Golden brown, red, steel, white, silver||White, red, silver, blue, black|
What is Honda Civic?
Honda Civic is one of the models launched by the manufacturer Honda company. The model of the car was introduced in the market in the year 2006.
After that, there is an immense number of admirers of the car. The car has a total dimension of 4656 mm in length, 1799 mm in width, 1433 mm in height, and 2700 mm in wheelbase.
The capacity of the engine is about 1799 cc. The total mileage given by the car is approximately 16.5 Km/h, and the power is about 140 bhp.
The boot space of the car is 430 mm, and the capacity for the fuel tank lies up to 47 liters.
The model has up to 5 seating capacities for the passengers, 4 airbags, middle rear seatbelt for safety. Also, based on entertainment, the model has its in-dash music system with LCD, GPS navigation, 4 speakers, and many other things.
The overall price range of the car is more.
What is Hyundai Elantra?
Hyundai Elantra is also among one the models launched and loved by the customers in the market.
The model was introduced in the year 2014, and recently the company is going to launch the new revived and revamped model in the year 2021.
The respective dimension of the model is 4620 mm in length, 1800 mm in width, 1465 mm in height, and 2700 mm in wheelbase.
The engine capacity of the model is 1999 cc, and the transmission of the model is Automatic (CVT). The approximate mileage of the model is about 15 Km/h, and the power is about 150 bhp.
The boot space of the car is 458 mm, and the complete capacity of the fuel tank is about 50 liters.
The different color variants offered by the company for the model are – blue, black, red, white, and silver.
The maximum seating capacity of the car is for up to 5 passengers, while for safety purposes, there are 6 airbags, seat belt warning, emergency brake warning, and others. The overall price range of the car is low.
Main Differences Between Honda Civic and Hyundai Elantra
- The model Civic is manufactured by the company Honda while comparatively, on another side, the model Elantra is manufactured by the company Hyundai.
- The Honda Civic model was launched in 2006 while, the model Hyundai Elantra was launched in the year 2014.
- The transmission of the model Honda Civic is manual while, on another side, the transmission of the model Hyundai Elantra is Automatic (CVT).
- The engine capacity of the model Civic lies up to 1799 cc while, another side, the engine capacity of the car Elantra is about 1999 cc.
- Honda Civic gives a mileage of about 16.5 Km/h, while the mileage given by the Hyundai Elantra is about 15 Km/h.
- The power of the Honda Civic is 140 bhp, while the power of the Hyundai Elantra is 150 bhp.
- The dimensions of the car Honda Civic are more, while the dimensions for the Hyundai Elantra are small.
- The boot space for the Civic models is about 430 mm, while for Hyundai Elantra, it is about 458 mm.
- The maximum fuel tank capacity for Civic is 47 L, while for the model Hyundai Elantra the capacity is about 50 L.
- The different color variants of the Honda Civic are – steel, golden brown, red, white, and silver, while comparatively, the color variant of the Hyundai Elantra is – black, white, silver, red, and blue.
- The overall price range of the Honda Civic is more while comparatively, on the other hand, the overall price range of the Hyundai Elantra is less.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️