Coffee is one of the beverages loved all over the world. The earliest evidence of coffee making and drinking dates back to the 15th century when it was drunk in the Sufi shrines. Coffee can be made in various ways, such as drip-brewed, percolated, cafeteria, espresso, iced, etc.
Espresso in earlier days was made by adding espresso to an equal amount of water. However, technological advancements over time led to the modern espresso machines’ invention.
Breville Oracle and Oracle Touch are two fully automatic espresso machines; they are similar in some features and different in others.
- The Breville Oracle is a semi-automatic espresso machine, while the Oracle Touch is fully automatic.
- The Oracle Touch has a touchscreen interface, while the Oracle does not.
- The Oracle Touch has more customization options for espresso shots, while the Oracle has more manual control options.
Breville Oracle vs Oracle Touch
The difference between Breville Oracle and Oracle touch coffee machines is that Breville Oracle Espresso Machine is fully automatic with digital controls and an LCD screen to display temperature information. Oracle Touch is also a fully automatic espresso machine with touch controls and also facilitates saving customized drinks for later use.
|Parameter of Comparison||Breville Oracle Machine||Oracle Touch Machine|
|What it refers to?||Breville Oracle is a top-tier fully automatic espresso machine having digital temperature controls, stainless steel dual boiler, etc.||Oracle Touch is also a top-tier fully automatic espresso machine with digital controls; one of the biggest advantages of oracle touch is that it can save up to eight customized drinks from getting whenever you want them.|
|Specifications||The dimensions of the Breville Oracle espresso machine are 14.5″*14.7″*14.6″. The capacity of the water tank is 84 fl. oz, and the capacity of the bean hopper is ½ lb.||The dimensions of the Oracle Touch espresso machine are 12″*15″*14″. The capacity of the water tank is 84 fl. oz, and the capacity of the bean hopper is ½ lb.|
|Features||The control of the Breville Oracle machine is done through buttons; it has a small LCD screen to display the information set by the buttons, an overpressure valve, and a two-year repair guarantee.||In the Oracle Touch machine, a touch panel is provided for controlling the system; it has a pre-programmed customized drinks system, an overpressure valve, and a two-year repair guarantee.|
|Design and display||The Breville Oracle machine has buttons on the front, two knobs on the side for coffee beans extraction and a milk texturizer; it comes in brushed stainless steel colour.||Oracle Touch has touch screen buttons and one knob for beans extraction and milk texturizer; it is wider than the Breville Oracle; it comes in two colours: brushed stainless steel and black truffle.|
|Price||The Breville Oracle costs less than Oracle Touch.||The Oracle Touch is available in a higher price range.|
What is Breville Oracle Coffee Machine?
Australian brand Breville is one of the best-known companies for manufacturing automatic coffee machines. Breville Oracle is a completely automatic espresso machine with digital controls.
The dimensions of the Breville machine are 14.5″*14.7″*14.6″. The capacity of its water tank is 84 fl. oz., and the capacity of the bean hopper is ½ lb. Breville Oracle has been equipped with buttons to control operations.
The Breville Oracle machine is available in brushed stainless steel colour. It is cheaper as compared to the Oracle Touch machine.
What is Oracle Touch Coffee Machine?
Oracle Touch is also a completely automatic espresso machine with touch controls. This machine’s best feature is that it saves up to eight customized drinks for future use.
The dimensions of the Oracle Touch machine are 12″*15″*14″. The capacity of its water tank is 84 fl. oz., and the capacity of the bean hopper is ½ lb. Oracle Touch has been equipped with touch buttons to control operations.
The Oracle Touch machine is in brushed stainless steel and black truffle colours.
Main Differences Between Breville Oracle and Oracle Touch Coffee Machines
- Breville is a top-tier, fully automatic espresso machine with digital controls and an LCD; on the other hand, Oracle Touch is a fully automatic machine with a touch control system.
- The dimensions of the Breville Oracle are 14.5″*14.7″*14.6″; on the other hand, the dimensions of the Oracle Touch are 12″*15″*14″.
- The capacity of the water tank of Breville Oracle and Oracle Touch is 84 fl. oz.
- The capacity of Breville Oracle and Oracle Touch bean hoppers is ½ lb.
- To control operations in Breville Oracle, buttons have been provided on the front panel, and two knobs have been provided on the side; on the other hand, in Oracle Touch, touch screen controls have been provided with a knob.
- The biggest advantage of Oracle Touch is that it facilitates saving customized drinks for future use.
- Breville Oracle also has an LCD screen to display information, while it lacks Oracle Touch.
- Breville Oracle comes in brushed stainless steel, while Oracle Touch comes in brushed stainless steel and black truffle.
- Oracle Touch is somewhat bigger and broader than Breville Oracle.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.