In today’s world luxury cars is facilitate not just the finest mechanism and inters but it is also filled with the finest of the technological boons.
They are not just automobiles that help us to transport from one place to another by they also act as a symbol of status. They are not just efficient they are attractive. They are built using the finest of technology to suffice the taste of luxury to mankind.
Two such cars can be narrowed down on several aspects yet be differentiated on several grounds are Camry and BMW 3 series. These two cars can be differentiated based on the manufacturer, engine, engine type, fuel, maximum power, mileage, driving range, and many more.
- Camry is a midsize sedan manufactured by Toyota, while BMW 3 Series is a compact luxury sedan manufactured by BMW.
- Camry is more affordable than BMW 3 Series, with a starting price that is less than half that of the BMW 3 Series.
- BMW 3 Series offers more advanced features and better driving dynamics than Camry, making it a better choice for performance-oriented drivers.
Camry vs BMW 3 Series
The Camry is designed for everyday use and comfort, while the BMW 3 Series is designed for performance and driving enthusiasts. The Camry is more affordable than the 3 Series and has lower maintenance costs, while the 3 Series is a luxury vehicle with a higher price tag and higher maintenance costs.
The Camry is manufactured by the parent company Toyota. It is a 5 seated sedan. It can run on both petrol and electricity. it has a fuel tank capacity of 65 liters along with a mileage of 19.16 kilometers per liter.
The BMW 3 series is manufactured by the company BMW. It is a 5 seating sports sedan. It can run only in petrol. It has a fuel capacity of 59 liters along with a mileage of 16.13 kilometers per liter.
|Parameter of Comparison
|BMW 3 Series
|Twin Power Turbo
|Electric and petrol
|Front and rear
|Fuel tank capacity
What is Camry?
Camry is a car manufactured by the company Toyota. It is a 5 seating sedan. It has an automatic transmission. It can run on both petrol and electricity. The Toyota Camry has three drive modes, they are – eco, sports, and normal. There are 4 cylinders in a Camry.
The Camry has an engine of 2487 cc. It has a maximum power of 176 horsepower with a maximum torque of 221nm. In Camry fuel tank capacity is about 65 liters. The car provides a mileage of about 19.16km per liter.
The exquisite-looking Toyota Camry has a new body along with a brand new set of 18-inch wheels and newly designed tail lamps. The car has a length of 4885 mm and a breadth of 1840 mm.
The interior has a brand new 9-inch touch screen system with the latest technologies and features that adapt the car.
The Camry also has several additional features such as the tree-zone climate control. It also has 9 JBL sound speakers that are pre-installed. The car has a heads-up display and an installed wireless charger.
The safety features of a Toyota Camry include 9 airbags, a parking assistant, type-pressure monitoring, vehicle stability, and many more.
What is BMW 3 Series?
BMW 3 Series is a car manufactured by the company BMW. It is also a 5 sating car. However, it is more of a sports sedan than a regular sedan. The car has a 12.3-inch touch screen display monitor.
The BMW 3 Series consists of a twin power turbo and a 2.0 liter 4 cylinder petrol engine. All these features ensure a luxurious driving experience.
The BMW 3 series can only run on petrol. It has a 1998 cc engine. The car has a maximum power of 255 horsepower and a max torque of 400 nm. The BMW 3 series has a fuel capacity of 59 liters and provides a mileage of 16.13 km per liter.
The exterior of the car has an exquisite kidney grille providing it a very sharp and edgy look. It also has a front with high-quality LED headlights. The interior is decorated with ambient light to meet the aesthetic.
The BMW 3 series also consists of an exclusive feature of BMW virtual assistant that can communicate and assist throughout the features of the car. The car has several safety features along with 6 airbags.
Main Differences Between Camry and BMW 3 Series
- The manufacturer of the Camry is the company Toyota. Whereas, the manufacturer of the car BMW 3 series is BMW.
- The engine of the Camry is 2487 cc, whereas the engine of BMW 3series is 1998 cc.
- The Camry has gasoline and a hybrid engine. Whereas the engine of a BMW 3 series is a twin power turbo.
- The fuel required in a Camry can be both petrol and electric. However, what is required to run a BMW 3 series is petrol.
- The Toyota Camry provides a maximum power of 176 horsepower whereas a BMW 3 series can provide a maximum power of 255 horsepower.
- A Toyota Camry facilitates a mileage of 19.16km. Whereas the BMW 3 series facilitates a mileage of 16.13km.
- The fuel capacity of a Camry is 65 liters however the fuel capacity of a BMW 3 series is 59 liters.
Last Updated : 23 July, 2023
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.