Cars have become a necessity in our lives. Yet, before buying a car of our budget, we make sure that the car of the same brand of the same budget provides something better.
Every car that falls within the same budget has one point better in comfort than lacking something else. Thus, comparing cars has become a trend and is a need also. Before, if we buy a car, we make sure that it becomes compatible with our needs.
- Honda Accord is a midsize sedan manufactured by Honda, while Acura TL is a luxury sedan produced by Acura, Honda’s luxury division.
- Acura TL offers more premium features and performance than Honda Accord.
- Acura TL is positioned as a luxury vehicle with a higher price point, while Honda Accord targets the mainstream market.
Honda Accord vs Accura TL
The difference between Honda Accord and Accura TL is that they differ in interior and exterior features. Like, Honda is fuel-efficient and quite affordable, whereas Accura TL has come with many additional features that are introduced in the Honda Accord at extra cost.
The Honda Accord is a five-seater car with a turbo engine. The Honda Accord is less costly than the Accura TL as the car has many necessary features.
The service charges of the car are quite affordable too. It also has a transmission 10-speed automatic. The family baggage can also get adjusted in the truck as it has a trunk of volume 16.7 feet cube.
The Accura TL is also a five-seater car with a gas engine. The Accura TL is also affordable, yet when compared to Honda Accord, it becomes a bit expensive. It has a transmission of 6-Speed Automatic.
The Accura TL comes with a less capacity trunk size of 13.1 feet cube.
|Parameters of Comparison
|The Honda Accord has been updated to the tenth generation and was launched in 2021.
|The Accura TL’s latest model came in 2014.
|The Honda Accord is found to be more affordable as compared to the Accura TL.
|Accura TL is found to be a bit costly as compared to the Honda Accord.
|The Engine is 2.0L Turbo Inline-4 Gas.
|The Engine is 3.5L V6 Gas.
|The Honda Accord comes with the 10-Speed Automatic.
|The Accura TL comes with the 6-Speed Automatic.
|The Honda Accord’s latest model gives a mileage of 11.8kmpl.
|Accura TL’s latest model gives a mileage of 23.1kmpl.
|The Honda Accord comes as a five-seater.
|The Accura TL also comes in a five-seater.
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|The fuel capacity of the Honda Accord is 14.8 gallons.
|The fuel capacity of the Accura TL is 18.5 gallons.
|The Honda Accord has a trunk volume of 16.7 feet cube.
|The Accura TL has a trunk volume of 13.1 feet cube.
|The Honda Accords come in three colors.
|The Accura TL comes in many variabilities in colors. There are around twelve colors available.
What is Honda Accord?
The Honda Accord is also known as the Honda Inspire. This was the automobile manufactured by Honda. It was then introduced in 1976 and was the four-door sedan.
The Honda Accord became the best seller in America in 1989. The cars are found even today in the market. The car’s latest model will be released in 2021.
The Honda Accord has taken many styles in the last few years. They have adapted many car models of other cars. From 1976 and 1990, only these cars had the same body type.
Later as the market evolved new generation of Honda Accord was introduced. Thus, leading to good competition in the market. The Hoda Accord is the only car that has many body styles present to date.
The Honda Accord’s latest model is the Tenth generation and is available manually and automatically. The fuel tank capacity was 14.8 gallons. The trunk volume is around 16.7 feet cube.
The car is available in various body designs yet has only three colors available in cars. The car is front-wheel drive with 10-speed Automatic Transmission.
What is Accura TL?
Accura TL was the executive car of Accura, the luxury brand of Honda. The Accura TL came in 1996 to the Japanese Market and entered worldwide later.
The Accura TL was the best-selling car in 2008, which was just next to the BMW. The Accura TL was the fourth generation at that time. Yet, after 2008, the car lost its charm.
The Accura TL was manufactured in 2014, and then their production stopped the cars as TSX and TLX came into their place. The Acura TL has gained very popularity in their fourth generation.
Thus, they became best sellers. Yet, the cars lost their charm as the other cars were introduced with better features.
The Accura TL’s latest 2014 model provided a tank capacity of 18.5 gallons along with a mileage of 23.1kmpl. The volume of the trunk was 13.1 feet cube. The Acura TL came in variabilities of colors.
Almost twelve colors were available in the car design. It was a front-wheel-drive car with a 6-speed Automatic transmission.
Main Differences Between Honda Accord and Accura TL
- The Honda Accord came in 1976, while Accura TL was launched in the market around 1996.
- The Honda Accord had a 2.0L Turbo Inline-4 gas engine; on the other hand, the Accura TL has a 3.5L V6 Gas Engine.
- The Honda Accord has a fuel capacity of 14.8 gallons, while Accura TL has 18.5 gallons.
- The Honda Accords is found to be a little cheap as compared to the Accura TL.
- The trunk volume is 13.1 and 16.7 feet cube of the Honda Accord and Accura TL, respectively.
- The Honda Accord’s latest model is of the year 2021, and Accura TL is of 2014.
- The Hoda Accord’s latest model is the tenth generation, and Accura TL is the fourth generation.
- The Accura TL is a luxury car, while the Honda Accord is not a luxury car.
- The Accura TL comes in twelve variable colors, and Honda comes only in three colors but has variability in the body designs.
- The Honda Accord was the best seller in America in 1989, while the Accura TL was in 2008.
Last Updated : 13 July, 2023
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.