Increasing health issues among individuals at a younger age have made realization among individuals of being fit physically and mentally. Now individuals follow various diet charts, working out hours in the gym, taking dietary supplements. Although, the purpose of being healthy has now been changed from being physically and mentally fit and strong to maintaining a good body type. And for retaining a persistent body type, people use supplements.
Vital Proteins vs Ancient Nutrition
The difference between Vital Proteins and Ancient Nutrition is that vital proteins comprise of only two types or forms of collagen are type I and type III while on the other hand, ancient nutrition is all comprised of five different forms or types of collagen proteins that are type I, type II, type III, type V, and type X.
Vital Proteins are one of the best collagen proteins to have existed. The main ingredient follows the Bovine Collagen Proteins in it along with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. The product is fully vegetarian and is mainly prescribed for adults. It helps in curing joint pains, hairs, nails, skin elasticity, etc.
Ancient Protein is one of the best multi-collagen proteins to be found. The main ingredients of the product are chicken, bovine, fish, and eggshell proteins. Thus it is a non-vegetarian product type. The product has been used for curing joint pain, gut problems, skin, nails, and hair problems. Even it is claimed that the effectiveness for the same can be seen within after the first day.
Comparison Table Between Vital Proteins and Ancient Nutrition
|Parameters of Comparison||Vital Proteins||Ancient Nutrition|
|Types of Collagen||Type I and Type III||Type I, II, III, V, and X|
|Award||Best Overall||Best Multi-Collagen|
|Price per gram||Rs. 20.98||Rs. 15.97|
|Number of Servings||14 servings||20 servings|
|Ingredients||Bovine collagen proteins||Eggshell membrane collagen, chicken bone broth protein concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptide, hydrolyzed hide bovine peptide|
What is Vital Proteins?
Vital Protein is a brand that provides the best collagen supplement across globally. The pricing of the collagen supplement is quite reasonable and is approximately around Rs. 20.98. According to the reviews of the customers globally, the product has been rated with extremely positive reviews for different factors.
The products come in a white powdered form in which every serving of the collagen supplement will provide 20g of collagen consumption to our body. The given product is advised to mix with the 6 oz. Coldwater is easily dissolved and appears with a very smooth texture.
The taste of the product is also rated with very positive reviews, and the customer rated it with overall 8 stars out of 10 stars. The product with 10 oz. The canister comes with a total 14 number of servings while a 20 oz. The canister comes with a total 28 number of servings. The main ingredient of the product is the Bovine Collagen Protein and is a plant-based vegetarian product and has two forms of collagen that are Type I and Type III.
What is Ancient Nutrition?
Ancient Nutrition is a brand that provides the best multi-collagen supplement across globally. The pricing of the multi-collagen is quite affordable and reasonable to an extent and is about Rs. 15.97. The multi-collagen includes Type I, Type II, Type III, Type V, and Type X, which additionally brought all the benefits such as reduce joint pains, makes skin healthy, repair brittleness of nails and hairs, also repair gut problems.
The collagen supplement gets its all five types of collagens from different sources that are – chicken, eggshell, bovine, and fish proteins. Thus making it a non-vegetarian product type. The miscibility of the product is quite good based on customer reviews.
It is mixed with 6 oz. of cold water. After mixing the product, some noticeable aftertaste may be left, but they stated it to be the product that doesn’t require to be consumed only by mixing in a smoothie or oatmeal.
Main Differences Between Vital Proteins and Ancient Nutrition
- Vital Proteins is a brand that constitutes only two forms of collagen proteins in it that are Type I and Type III, while another brand-named Ancient Nutrition constitutes five types of collagen protein in it that are Type I, Type II, Type III, Type V, and Type X.
- The quality of flavor reviews by the customer has rated Vital Proteins with an 8-star rating out of 10, while Ancient Nutrition acquired a 7-star rating out of 10 based on customer reviews.
- The mixability of the Vital Proteins powder form in cold and hot water based on customer rating is 10 star, while the mixability of the powder form in cold and hot water for Ancient Nutrition based on customer rating is 9 out of 10 stars.
- Vital Proteins has been awarded the ‘Best Overall’ collagen protein, while Ancient Nutrition has been awarded by the ‘Best Multi-Collagen’ protein.
- The price per gram serving of Vital Proteins is Rs. 20.98, while on the other hand, the price per gram serving of Ancient Nutrition is Rs. 15. 97.
- One container of the Vital Proteins comes with a total 14 number of servings, while one container of Ancient Nutrition comes with a total 20 number of servings.
- The main ingredient of Vital Proteins is Bovine Collagen Protein while the main ingredients of Ancient Nutrition are the eggshell membrane collagen, chicken bone broth protein concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptide, and hydrolyzed hide bovine peptide.
- Vital Proteins is a vegetarian product type, while Ancient Nutrition is a non-vegetarian product type.
The increasing demand for physically fit has made individuals move towards the option of using dietary supplements. They may have different compositions and contents within them and comes in majorly in powder or pill form.
The above two dietary supplement proteins have different compositions, nutrition, and ingredients. Vital Protein consists of two collagen proteins, type I and type III, while Ancient Nutrition comes with five types of collagen proteins in it that are type I, type II, type III, type V, and type X.
Vital Proteins is a plant-based product thus is completely vegetarian, while Ancient Nutrition consists of fish, chicken, egg, and bovine proteins thus are understandably considered as non-vegetarian.
Both of the products are used to cure joint problems, skin and nails, skin elasticity also sometimes gut problems.
Table of Contents