Mario kart 8 remains unchanged in character models, animations, lighting, and effects, whether played on Wii U or switch.
- Mario Kart 8 for Wii U is a racing game that features various tracks, characters, and vehicles and supports up to four players locally.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Switch is an enhanced game version that includes all previously released DLC, new characters and vehicles and supports up to eight players locally and online.
- While both games are similar in gameplay and content, the Switch version offers more features and flexibility for multiplayer gaming.
Mario Kart 8 Wii U vs. Switch
The difference between Mario kart 8 played on Wii U and switch is that when played on a switch, the goal of 60 frames per second remains constant throughout the game, whereas in Wii U, there is a glitch, and that’s why it ends up running 59 frames per second.
The Mario Kart Switch, also known as Mario kart 8 Deluxe, is an enhanced version of the Mario kart 8 game series. Mario kart 8 deluxe was developed to be played on a Nintendo switch.
|Parameters of Comparison||Mario Kart 8 Wii U||Mario Kart 8 Switch|
|Fps||On Wii U, it runs at 59 fps in single-player mode.||On switch, it runs at 60 fps when played in single-player mode.|
|Resolution||The Wii U version runs at 720p when it is docked.||The switch version runs at 1080p when it is docked.|
|Clarity||In the distance, the presentation of textures is not very clear.||In the distance, the presentation of textures is prominent.|
|Improved features||The contrast and sharpness are in a minimal state.||The Switch version includes better contrast and improved sharpness.|
|Delivery||The delivery is not very refined.||On switch, the delivery is way too vastly refined.|
What is Mario Kart 8 Wii U?
Mario kart 8 Wii U is a racing game, including kart, developed by Nintendo. The publisher of the game is also Nintendo. The game was released in May 2014 for the Wii U. The game was critically and commercially successful when released.
The Wii U version outputs 59fps due to an unusual glitch, whereas the game’s goal was to provide a result of 60fps. The Game Spot awarded this game the “Best WII U Game,” and Readers and staff of Euro-Gamer voted it as the game of the year.
What is Mario Kart 8 Switch?
The cost of the Mario kart 8 switches is $59.9. This version allows you to play with your friends anytime and anywhere. You can play on local mode to 4 players in 1080 p when you choose t play on TV mode.
It supports Tablet mode, TV mode, and handheld mode. This version of Mario kart deluxe supports all the previously released, like DLC or gameplay tweaks. Many of the features in Mario Kart Switch are either reworked or restored from the previous Mario Kart Games.
Main Differences Between Mario Kart 8 Wii U and Switch
- The Switch has enhanced features in contrast and sharpness as it has a higher resolution than Wii U, making the Switch version a better choice for players.
- Delivery is also vastly refined in the switch in comparison to the delivery of the game on Wii U, as the 60fps frame rate is constantly maintained in the switch version.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.