Toyota Motor Corporation is the company that rules the market because of its heavy engine quality. The company is based in Japan and was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda.
In the year 1935, the company launched its first automobiles in the market. Initially, the company used to sell their automobiles under their family name ‘Toyoda’ but then changed it to ‘Toyota’, which is now well known.
They are among the leading manufacturers of automobiles in the world, manufacturing millions of automobiles on a yearly basis.
They have launched many vehicles in India, and Toyota Venza and Highlander are one of them.
- Toyota Venza is a five-seater SUV, while Toyota Highlander is an eight-seater SUV.
- Venza has a four-cylinder engine, whereas Highlander has a six-cylinder engine.
- Venza is smaller and more fuel-efficient than the Highlander.
Toyota Venza vs Highlander
The Toyota Venza is a mid-size crossover SUV known for its sleek design, fuel efficiency, and advanced safety features. The Toyota Highlander is a mid-size crossover SUV, known for its spacious interior, comfortable ride, and versatility. It is available with a range of engines, front-wheel, and all-wheel drive.
Toyota Venza’s first generation was launched in the year 2008 in November.
Each or after twice a year, the model of the car has been upgraded with new technologies and features according to the present requirements.
The exterior of the car is more stylish and elegant, equipped with all modern facilities. The price range of the model range is low.
Highlander was the car introduced in India in the year 2001. It was mainly a crossover-SUV vehicle quite early to be introduced in the market.
The car has gotten an upgrade with its new features and specifications that were necessary. The car’s price range is high because of its varied features, size, capacity, engine, and many more.
|Parameters of Comparison||Toyota Venza||Toyota Highlander|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||14.5||17.9|
|Towing Capacity||3500 pounds||5000 pounds|
What is Toyota Venza?
Venza is the model manufactured by the company Toyota Motor Corporation. The model was launched in the year November 2008 in India.
The dimensions of the Toyota Venza are around 186.6 inches in length, 73 inches wider (measured without the rear-view mirrors), and 65.9 inches in height.
The wheelbase dimensions are around 105.9 inches. The company has upgraded the model according to the market requirement. The new upcoming model has been fully equipped with new features and specifications.
The passenger capacity of the car is meant for only 5 passengers and has two rows. The engine of the car is 2.5 L, and the horsepower and torque are 219 and 163, respectively.
The price range of the car is low. The transmission of the car is Comparatively Variable Automatic (CVT).
What is Toyota Highlander?
Highlander is the model that is manufactured by the company Toyota Motor Corporation. The company launched this model in the market of India in the year 2001.
The company has upgraded the model with the present market requirement, as the model was the early SUV crossover for the market.
The dimensions of the Toyota Highlander are around 194.9 inches in length, 76 inches wider (measured without the mirrors), 68.1 inches in height, and the wheelbase dimension is approximately 112.2 inches.
The passenger capacity of the car is meant for 8 passengers and has three rows for the same. The colour variants of the car are – silver metallic, grey metallic, black metallic, blue, white, and opulent amber.
The car’s price range is high because of its many advanced features. The transmission of the model Highlander is Automatic.
Main Differences Between Toyota Venza and Highlander
- The Toyota Venza car model was launched in India in the year November 2008, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Toyota Highlander car model was launched in the year 2001 in India.
- The passenger capacity of the model of the car Toyota Venza is meant for 5 passengers in one go whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the passenger capacity of the Highlander is meant for 8 passengers in one go.
- The passenger row in the model Toyota Venza is two, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the passenger row in the model Highlander is three.
- The cargo volume in the Toyota Venza car model is 55.1 L, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the cargo volume in the Toyota Highlander car model is around 84.3 L.
- The engine of the car model Toyota Venza is about 2.5 L, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the engine of the car model Toyota Highlander is about 3.5 L.
- The horsepower of the Toyota Venza car model is about 219, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the horsepower of the Toyota Highlander is about 295.
- The torque for the Toyota Venza car is 163, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the torque for the Toyota Highlander car is 263.
- The transmission of the car Toyota Venza is Continuously Variable Automatic (CVT), whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the transmission of the car Highlander is Automatic.
- The fuel tank capacity of the car Toyota Venza is 14.5 L, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the fuel capacity of the car Highlander is 17.9 L.
- The price of the Toyota Venza car is low, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the price of the Toyota Highlander car is high.
- The maximum towing capacity of the car Toyota Venza is approximately 3500 pounds, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the maximum towing capacity of the car Highlander is about 5000 pounds.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.