Urban Cruiser and Brezza are both vintage cars chosen over by millions of people worldwide. Toyota has launched Urban Cruiser, and Maruti has launched Brezza.
Both cars are very good at their performances. Both the cars are fun to drive with a petrol engine.
- Both the Urban Cruiser and Brezza are compact SUVs, but Toyota manufactures the Urban Cruiser, while Maruti Suzuki produces the Brezza.
- The Urban Cruiser features Toyota’s signature styling and branding, whereas the Brezza exhibits Maruti Suzuki’s design language.
- Both vehicles share similar platform and engine options but differ in exterior styling, interior design, and brand-specific features.
Urban Cruiser vs Brezza
The difference between Urban Cruiser and Brezza is that the front of Urban Cruiser has less chrome and more maturity, while Bezza has this almost full chrome grille that looks more glossy. Looking at the cabin, Toyota calls its infotainment system smart play cast while Maruti calls its entertainment system smart play studio.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
Toyota has launched Urban Cruiser in the year 2020. It is the modified version of the Maruti Vitara Brezza. Toyota Urban Cruiser is an SUV that has a next-door appearance.
The car is highly fuel-efficient with a 1462cc petrol engine. Gearbox options are available in the car, which can be changed into 5speed manual or 4speed fully automatic transmission.
Maruti has launched Vitara Brezza in the year of 2016. It is also an SUV that has a next-door appearance. The car is also fuel-efficient and fun to drive.
It has a petrol engine of 1462cc. The car also has gearbox changing options which are either 5-speed manual or 4 speed fully automatic transmission.
|Parameters of Comparison||Urban Cruiser||Brezza|
|Year of Launch||The car has been launched by Toyota in the year 2020.||The car has been launched by Maruti in the year of 2016.|
|Front Design||The front design of the car is a little bit mature and more classy.||This car’s front design is almost full chrome grille which has a garish look.|
|Entertainment System||The car company has named its entertainment system Smart Playcast.||The car company has named its entertainment system a smart play studio.|
|Safety and Security||The car has keyless central locking and have emergency brake light.||The car has a remote central locking system and doesn’t have an emergency brake light.|
|Warranty Period||It has a warranty of 3year and a 1 lakh km warranty.||It has a warranty of 2 years and a 40000 km warranty.|
What is Urban Cruiser?
Toyota has launched Urban Cruiser in the year 2020, which is often called the updated version of Maruti Vitara brezza. It is an SUV with a next-door appearance. It is highly fuel-efficient, which makes it a high mileage car. The car is fun to drive.
Its front design is the same as other SUV’s but the rear design is a little bit different than other SUVs. It has less chrome and more maturity. Its entertainment system is named Smart Playcast.
The car has a petrol engine with a capacity of 1462 cc, which has 4 cylinders. The car’s gearbox can be changed; it has two gearbox options, either a 5-speed manual or 4 speed fully automatic transmission.
The car has a two-airbag facility, one on the driver seat and the other on the front seat. The car is also given the facility of foldable rear seats with sliding front armrests. The car has a central locking system and emergency brake light.
The car Urban Cruiser is given a 3-year warranty on any manufacturing defects and a warranty up to 50,000 km, which is much better than the Maruti Vitara brezza.
What is Brezza?
Maruti has launched Vitara brezza in the year of 2016. It is an SUV model which has a next-door appearance.
It is highly fuel-efficient, which gives better mileage.It is a petrol engine with 1462 cc with 4 cylinders in line. It has a max power of 103bhp @6000rpm.
This car has an airbag facility, one on the driver seat one on the front passenger seat. Its entertainment system is called the SmartPlay system.
The car is fun to drive with good mileage. Its front design is the same as other SUV’s but the rear design is a little bit different with a full chrome design with a glossy design. It is a front-wheel-drive car.
The car has a changeable gear option with one gearbox with manual 5 gears and with another 4 gears. It is given warranty of 40,000 km warranty with 1 year. The car includes a 60:40 split with foldable rear seats with a sliding front armrest.
Main Differences Between Urban Cruiser and Brezza
- The car company Toyota has launched an urban cruiser in the year 2020. While Maruti has launched Vitara brezza in the year 2016. Urban cruiser is called the updated version of Vitara brezza.
- The rear design of the urban cruiser is different from Vitara brezza. Urban cruiser’s rear is fully chrome, and Vitara brezza’s rear design is half chrome and glossy made.
- Urban cruiser is given a warranty period of 3 years with 50,000 km driving. While Maruti Vitara brezza is given a warranty period of 1 year with 40,000 km driving.
- The entertainment system of the Toyota Urban Cruiser is called a smart play cast, while the entertainment system of Maruti Vitara brezza is called the smart play studio.
- Toyota urban cruiser has an emergency brake light and central locking system, while Maruti Vitara brezza doesn’t have an emergency brake light and remote control locking system.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.