The advancement in transportation has blown over the mind. Globally it has made the shipment of the couriers, packages, traveling very easy for the people. As, in older times, there were no convenient methods for transportation across cities, countries, etc. Over the period, many manufacturers came by that manufactured various cars, bikes, trucks, etc., for the convenience of the customers with improved technology developed by the time.
Toyota Etios Liva vs Swift
The difference between Toyota Etios Liva and Swift is that the manufacturer of the two-car is different. The Etios Liva is manufactured by the company Toyota that provides an average mileage of 18.16 Km/L whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Swift is manufactured by the company Maruti Suzuki that gives an average mileage of 23.3 Km/L that is more than the Etios Liva.
Toyota Etios Liva was launched in the year 2011, although it was first showcased in the 2010 Auto Expo that is held every year. Also, in the first 2 years after its launch, the company managed to sell around 1 lakh units of the car. It came in many color options like – white, vermillion red, classic grey, celestial black, etc. The boot space and mileage of the car are good.
Maruti Suzuki Swift was launched back in 2005 with the petrol engine. Initially, the car was priced between 3 lakh to 4 lakh, but with the increase in the immense popularity of the car, the company raised the price of the model of the car. The mileage of the car is good, and more also, it came in many colors than that of Etios Liva some are – blue, grey, silver, white, orange, red, etc.
Comparison Table Between Toyota Etios Liva and Swift
|Parameters of Comparison||Toyota Etios Liva||Swift|
|Manufacturer or Owner||Toyota||Maruti Suzuki|
|Mileage||18.16 Km/L||23.3 Km/L|
|Power||79 bhp||88 bhp|
|Dimensions of car||l-3775mm, w-1695mm, h-1510mm||l-3840mm, w-1735mm, h-1530mm|
|Boot Space||251 L||204 L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 liter||37 liter|
|Color||It comes in seven different colors||It comes in around twelve different colors|
|Bodyweight||990 kg||1065 kg|
What is Toyota Etios Liva?
Etios Liva is the model launched and manufactured by the company Toyota Motors in the year 2010. Initially, the company launched its model in the Indian Auto Expo in the year 2010 and then gave it a grand release in the year 2011. The model gained quite a popularity by this publicity event, and because of this, they were able to sell around 1 lakh units of the model in the next two consecutive years.
The car Etios Liva gives a mileage of about 18.16 Km/L. The dimension of the car is as follows – length = 3775mm, width = 1695mm, height = 1510mm along with a 2460 mm of wheelbase. The model of the car is available in 7 different colors for the customers that include – white, vermillion red, harmony beige, symphony silver, celestial black, ultramarine blue, and classic grey. The boot space capacity that is provided in the model is about 251 L. Also, the fuel capacity of the fuel tank of the model is good as it stores around 45 L of it. The price range of the model ranges between 5 lakh to 8 lakh.
What is Swift?
Swift is the model that was launched and manufactured by the company Maruti Suzuki in the year 2005. Just after the release of the model, it gained immense popularity in the market, and that it is the second most loved car by the customers. The power of the model is 88 bhp, while the mileage given by the model is around 23. 3 Km/L.
The dimension of the car is as follows – length = 3840mm, width = 1735mm, height = 1530mm along with a 2430 mm of wheelbase. The model of the car is available in 12 different colors, and some of them include – white, celestial black, red, arctic white, mysterious violet, grey, etc.
The model was initially priced between 3 lakh to 4 lakh, which was later increased to 5 lakh to 9 lakh due to the immense popularity of the car. The interior of the car is mostly loved by the users. It includes an LCD, CP player with USB, six speakers, a climate control system, and many more additional amenities.
Main Differences Between Toyota Etios Liva and Swift
- The manufacturer of the model Etios Liva is Toyota, while comparatively, on the other hand, the manufacturer of the model Swift is Maruti Suzuki.
- The mileage of the Toyota Etios Liva is around 18.16 Km/L, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the mileage of the Maruti Suzuki Swift has a mileage of about 23.3 Km/L.
- The power of the Toyota Etios Liva is 79 bhp, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the power of the Maruti Suzuki Swift is 88 bhp.
- The dimension of the model of the Toyota Etios Liva is- length = 3775mm, width = 1695mm, height = 1510mm whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the dimensions of the model of the Maruti Swift is – length = 3840mm, width = 1735mm, height = 1530mm.
- The boot space capacity of the Toyota Etios Liva is 251 L, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the boot space capacity of the Maruti Suzuki Swift is 204 L that is less.
- The fuel tank capacity of the Toyota Etios Liva is about 45 liters, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the fuel tank capacity of the Maruti Swift is less and is about 37 liters.
- The color of the Toyota Etios Liva is in 7 different types that are – celestial black, white, classic grey, silver mica metallic, harmony beige, and vermillion red whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the color of the Maruti Suzuki Swift comes in 12 different type that is – solid fire red, orange, white, silver, grey, midnight blue, etc.
- The bodyweight of the Toyota Etios Liva is about 990 kg, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the bodyweight of the Maruti Suzuki Swift is about 1065 kg.
Over time the advancement of technology has also improved the methods of transportation worldwide. Because of the improvised technology, large ships, containers, airplanes, cars, trucks, etc., are manufactured that help in traveling, enrooting the delivery of packages or couriers, etc. Both the companies provide good services to their customers, and the overall experience is duly noted. The Swift model of the Maruti Suzuki is the winner.
The dimensions of Toyota Etios Liva are less than that of the Swift model. The boot space, mileage, the different colors of the model, body weight, power, price, all the factors are more for the Swift model of the car. The fuel tank capacity of the Toyota Etios Liva is more than 45 liters, while the fuel tank capacity of the Swift is quite less and is 37 liters.