The advancement in transportation has blown over the mind. Globally it has made the shipment of the couriers, packages, traveling very easy for the people.
- Toyota Etios Liva is a subcompact hatchback manufactured by Toyota, while Swift is a subcompact car manufactured by Suzuki.
- Toyota Etios Liva has a more spacious interior and better fuel efficiency than the Swift.
- Swift has a more sporty and stylish design compared to the simple and practical design of Toyota Etios Liva.
Toyota Etios Liva vs Swift
The difference between Toyota Etios Liva and Swift is that the manufacturer of the two-car is different. The Etios Liva is manufactured by the company Toyota that provides an average mileage of 18.16 Km/L whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Swift is manufactured by the company Maruti Suzuki that gives an average mileage of 23.3 Km/L that is more than the Etios Liva.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
It came in many color options like – white, vermillion red, classic grey, celestial black, etc. The boot space and mileage of the car are good.
The mileage of the car is good, and more also, it came in many colors than that of Etios Liva some are – blue, grey, silver, white, orange, red, etc.
|Parameters of Comparison||Toyota Etios Liva||Swift|
|Manufacturer or Owner||Toyota||Maruti Suzuki|
|Mileage||18.16 Km/L||23.3 Km/L|
|Power||79 bhp||88 bhp|
|Dimensions of car||l-3775mm, w-1695mm, h-1510mm||l-3840mm, w-1735mm, h-1530mm|
|Boot Space||251 L||204 L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 liter||37 liter|
|Color||It comes in seven different colors||It comes in around twelve different colors|
|Bodyweight||990 kg||1065 kg|
What is Toyota Etios Liva?
Etios Liva is the model launched and manufactured by the company Toyota Motors in the year 2010. Initially, the company launched its model in the Indian Auto Expo in the year 2010 and then gave it a grand release in the year 2011.
The car Etios Liva gives a mileage of about 18.16 Km/L. The dimension of the car is as follows – length = 3775mm, width = 1695mm, height = 1510mm along with a 2460 mm of wheelbase.
What is Swift?
Swift is the model that was launched and manufactured by the company Maruti Suzuki in the year 2005. Just after the release of the model, it gained immense popularity in the market, and that it is the second most loved car by the customers.
The model of the car is available in 12 different colors, and some of them include – white, celestial black, red, arctic white, mysterious violet, grey, etc.
The model was initially priced between 3 lakh to 4 lakh, which was later increased to 5 lakh to 9 lakh due to the immense popularity of the car. The interior of the car is mostly loved by the users.
Main Differences Between Toyota Etios Liva and Swift
- The color of the Toyota Etios Liva is in 7 different types that are – celestial black, white, classic grey, silver mica metallic, harmony beige, and vermillion red whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the color of the Maruti Suzuki Swift comes in 12 different type that is – solid fire red, orange, white, silver, grey, midnight blue, etc.
- The bodyweight of the Toyota Etios Liva is about 990 kg, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the bodyweight of the Maruti Suzuki Swift is about 1065 kg.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.